- Senior Academic appointed by the Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- Up to seven members of academic staff, normally one from each school, nominated by the Chair
- One student member of the Academic Board nominated by the Chair
Terms of Reference
- To consider prima facie valid appeals against decisions of examination boards and to determine action in response to such appeals.
- To report annually to the Academic Board via the Academic Quality and Standards Committee including summaries of appeals.
Page updated by Academic Office in February 2010.