Caring For Our Environment
Bath Spa University provides high quality educational, research and work facilities across it's three main campuses and other satellite sites, with a keen recognition of the importance of embedding continuous environmental improvement into its business model and ethos.
We are part of the national EcoCampus scheme, which is helping us reduce our environmental footprint.
Find out here what this means for prospective and current students and staff.
Our work covers many areas from how we travel to how much energy we use and even how we build our buildings.
Find out what we have already achieved and what we're working towards.
There are over 120 Fairtrade colleges and universities in the UK and Bath Spa University is proud to be named among them.
Fairtrade is another step in the University’s commitment to improving our environmental and ethical performance.
- Green League 2013
- Environmental Activities Wiki
- Environmental Policy
- Fairtrade Policy (.pdf)
- Environmental Steering Group
- Targets 2012-13 (.pdf)
- Carbon Reduction and Management Plan, (CRMP) (.pdf)
- CRMP - Progress Report, 2010-11 (.docx)
- CRMP - Progress Report, 2011-12 (.pdf)
- Carbon Reduction Policy
- WARPit (Reuse portal)
- SU Environment and Ethics Policy (.doc)
- Recycling, Rubbish and Waste (BaNES Council)