What is an Environment Champion?
Environment Champions are key players in helping Bath Spa make a difference. Their time and effort is invaluable in promoting understanding of the environmental policy across the University. And as energy savings of around 20% can be achieved simply through behaviour change, Environment Champions are a vital part in helping to achieve our targets, and we thank them for it!
Find Out More:
- List of Current Environment Champions (.pdf)
- Environment Champion Role Profile (.doc)
- Download the Temperature Recording Spreadsheet (.xls) and use it daily or weekly to record temperatures in your office. Email to Julian Greaves once completed
- Energy Walk-round Checklist (.doc)
- Top Tips for a Greener Office (.doc)
- Quick Guide for using Plug-in Energy Monitor (.doc)
- Energy Awareness Slideshow (use the password '3n3rgy')
- We have a Communications Activity Calendar 2009/10 (.xls) - let us know your ideas for events you'd like to run to tie in with national environmental awareness days
- A key project the Environmental Champions have been involved with is Our Big Energy Challenge.
- Have a bright idea for an environmental project? - Tell us about your project suggestion here! (doc)
- Want to join us on the sustainability journey? You'll be more than welcome: No specific knowledge is required, all we ask is for a good dose of enthusiasm! Click here to get involved
The next Environment Champion meeting will be arranged shortly, and the date will be posted here. Email Environment Office if you'd like to come along to find out more.