This page may contain additional navigation below.
Please note that, as you work for an employer which participates in the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), key payroll data may be provided to bodies responsible for auditing and administering public funds for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud under the government's National Fraud Initiative. For more details, see www.avonpensionfund.org.uk/nfi or contact Avon Pension Fund, Bath & N.E. Somerset Council, Riverside, Keynsham, BS31 1LA.
- Teachers Pension Scheme (for Academic staff)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (for Professional Services staff)
- An updated LGPS video about the scheme can be borrowed on DVD from HR's learning and development resources.
- Local Government Pension Scheme Employer discretionary powers (.doc)
- Pensions Taxation - Awareness Briefing July 2014
If you wish to join either scheme please contact HR for an information pack.
Please note that it is an individual's responsibility to report significant events to the University which will impact on the administration of their pension. Such events include divorce, marriage, death of a spouse and name changes by deed poll or another reason.