This page may contain additional navigation below.
Logo designed by student Amy Tollafield,
BA (Hons) Graphic Design, 2008
Bath Spa University is committed to providing a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplace for all its employees. The University recognises that this duty extends to employee wellbeing and that this includes stress and mental ill health at work. These webpages provide details of what help is available and what to do if you feel your wellbeing is being affected.
Click here to find out more about the University's Wellbeing Policy
What do I do if I feel my wellbeing is being affected?
Click here to find out
The Wellbeing Group plans to promote the following activities this year. If you would like to suggest any other activities or support any of those mentioned, please contact Helen Jones in HR
|June||Men's Health Week
Summer Health MOTs
|November||National Stress Awareness Day|
|December||Help with Finances|
|March||Back Care Week|
|May||Mental Health Awareness Week|
Click here to find out about the University's new employee benefit, Lifeworks, the Employee Assistance Programme.
Healthy Working for Computer Users
We run Alexander Technique workshops to help you work more safely and comfortably at your computer or laptop. Click here to book a place or express an interest
- Further information about wellbeing issues can also be found on the Safety, Health and Environment web pages.
- Have a look at our Learning & Development resources for wellbeing-related DVDs and books.
- AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Developing Health and Independence
- The work and cancer online tool (Macmillan Cancer Support)
- NHS Alcohol Support
- Health and Safety Executive
- NHS Drugs help
- Lifeworks. To log on click here - you will need the user ID and password found on the membership cards you have received. Please contact HR for the username and password if you do not have your membership card